Monday, February 15, 2010

Location Of Rhino Plans Ratchet Clank Can My Employer Make Me Move To Another Store In A Different Location?

Can my employer make me move to another store in a different location? - location of rhino plans ratchet clank

I was ordered by my company to another shop, located 30 miles away transferred without increasing the salary to cover the costs of travel. I will not go if the cost of travel is very high. Financially, I can not afford it, and I may lose my house if you are behind in mortgage payments. I said, the company said this and that it is their responsibility. While a company any kind of due diligence?

2 comments:

postal p said...

I feel bad for you, but companies do this all the time, even companies with the unions. The right of the post office is now moving some of its employees about 500 miles. Is it a breach of a contract agreement, which more or less in their rights. You can get a lawyer, but I think you are wasting your money. Good luck!

Sienna said...

Unless the company has decided to be a lawyer, as you advise registered in our shop and can not be on time for work.

Post a Comment