Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Beauty Salon For Rent I Am Considering Moving My Beauty Salon To My Home?

I am considering moving my beauty salon to my home? - beauty salon for rent

With an economy as bad as it is, I'm too stressed out to pay the rent and overheads. I'm afraid to move because I'm 18 miles from my current life of 14 years, I think I should start from scratch, but I'm also not more than 1100 $ per month, I do not know what to do but I must do something because my landlord will return and I can not pay more because I mainly work to pay ovrhead.
I need a sign, or if anyone has any ideas for a smooth transition, please, I hear

2 comments:

vicseo said...

Before a room in your house, you should first read the building code for your stay. For example, you can not operate a beauty parlor in a shopping complex - which is why single-family homes usually are extensions to provide residential zones. And then there is the problem of parking for customers, handling and disposal of hazardous substances, namely, hair dyes, cleaning chemicals, handling of materials - you need a permit to handle such materials.

Good luck!

rayt721 said...

I understand the financial necessity, but if you lose your customer base worked so hard you do not have at home has. Remember to stop the rules to control or before it starts. Talk to your customers ... Stakeholders. Would you be willing to pay more to stay where he is? May with a further bedroom and a pool overlooking the room with independent designers are brought together, the workers nails, massage, selling cosmetics, vitamins, etc.? Let us look at health and beauty concept store for small businesses. You get more for your money by sharing space. You can actively market to the selection in the neighboring offices, gyms, etc. Fourteen years is a long time to repeat the relationship and to learn. It & # 039; s lower time, cost and increase revenue!

Post a Comment