Saturday, February 13, 2010

12yo Girl Gets Bottomless Need Advise Regarding My 12yo Sister...?

Need advise regarding my 12yo sister...? - 12yo girl gets bottomless

Christmas is coming, and I want to do something special for them. I do not know exactly, but suspect it may have been sexually abused when she was younger (his father sexually abused in prison, her other daughter).

Of course I will make a gift to (unpack normal I can not do much, because loan repayments), but I want to do something really special for them. It is a normal girl who has tons of friends, you hear the latest pop songs, etc.

Any tips?

6 comments:

I like eyeliner said...

I agree with most of the other replies to throw a party!
But do not take too big, because it could be like the hand, and believe me, girls will play at the age of 12.

shellbel... said...

Something really special?
You might get some pretty stationary and everyone in your life. Ask them to a thesis behind the best when with her, and why she loves to write. It could even words of wisdom for them. Teachers, friends, family, and when he goes to church, I bet people do not write really nice things.
Once, he gave each a few days to take them all and put in an album or album. Decorate with the things you love. I have a best one for my girlfriend when we in the school. It has seen me a precious moment between two young girls of color from a color and how they look like me, was the first page. Every two or three pages that could use a few pictures. It is an inexpensive gift that can look through at any time and SomethIng will treasure forever.

Winchester Bailey said...

What happens if a party threw for newyears, invite your friends and play your favorite music and it is surprising only for them, I think there's an explosion,

Leah said...

Start a huge party for them) to all guests, please) (his friends to bring a dish to pass, play music, which is impressive and it was the best night!

Life is great-Mommy of 8 said...

Get a gift certificate to her favorite clothing store or restaurant.

jennyswe... said...

And you get a CD and then enter the actual gift purchases B.let AA or start a New Year's Eve party, I know he would

Post a Comment