Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wedgie Storys Have You Ever Gotten A Wedgie?

Have you ever gotten a wedgie? - wedgie storys

Hello, I wonder if I never received a penny D. and it was ok I think the only so far when I say when I was in this case, my friend, I was like I was dancing with her friends and then my daughter came from behind and put a banana in my wedgie pantsand me ewwwwwwwwwwwww, which has grown and the next day, he again, but not only is a banana Oh, no, but with a banana and seriously nasty wedgie What are your stories

3 comments:

jayden s said...

I have a wedgie befor.me and my cousin (HES-10 and MI 12) were haveing a dream in my house dressed in white and I get whiti Boxer briefs.i Nedd to go to the toliet so I went to the toilet . The next thing I know I broke the door and gave me her mother was so painful.my Atomic wedgie.it came and told us to go, but ii has dident.once sleep.he is a dream out of bed, put it (the door has awke) and gave him hang a wedgie =] Then I took off and his pants up, it hung in HES whiti know =] am still broken, and wet his pants!

John said...

Sounds like a great gift that you have to go back! hahahaha

Black Tiger said...

Yes, I got a wedgie. Well, my cousin and I were fighting. My cousin nailed down, then push me to show me again. Then I was really bad wedgie. My Boxer snapped. Luckly he did not put on my pants.

Post a Comment