Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tub Walls How To I Get Water Spots Off Plastic Tub Shower Walls?

How to I get water spots off plastic tub shower walls? - tub walls

My house is only two years, are my two showers and toilets and when I clean the stains are still there, even if the wall with a dry towel. It seems they have begun to recognize in the first weeks and seems to have deteriorated. All suggestions, which you can use to get rid of these spots. I have fresh water ... both the hot and cold water faucet.

3 comments:

L.K. said...

They do not know how to remove water stains. I know how to avoid that if, after he (set free from spots on some wax as you do not talk on the car) on the walls, if you want to slip and fall. Follow the instructions on the container of wax. Keep it to re-wax every few months.

Sarah said...

Then and only then, if the bathroom and I know absolutely the best way to clean it is, is to spray the fire without smoke quite clean) (to avoid tap water, let the cleaner sit for 2 hours, then scrub clean. We had the same problem and it worked like a charm

jimmykng... said...

Use Mr. Clean
I've tried before ... Simply spray and brush

Post a Comment