Friday, January 8, 2010

Ritalin Seizures I Need Help ASAP, Regarding My Medication, And The Hurtful Things People Say?

I need help ASAP, regarding my medication, and the hurtful things people say? - ritalin seizures

Well, I'm 19th I have shown ADHD, severe anxiety disorders, major depressive disorder.

Drugs that work:
Focalin 60mg. Ritalin 20 mg, if necessary. This drug made me a zombie, but my doctor told me it's good. I work very well with him and can do much. Without him, I am not operational.

5mg Risperdal. Nobody wants it, because I have bi-polar or skitzo. But I like it because I need to clear through tramatic events in my life and everything and forget everything about the past, so that we can move foward. Personally, I struggled to my doctor and my parents do not want to take. However, help! It makes me a zombie.
Xanax 3mg. I have great concern and have to take these medicines. ahowever, Somtimes I look drunk. But the concern for helping me too!
Ambien sleep.
Wellbutrin for depression. You can mg to 300th It took me a zombie.
Lamictal for seizures to minimize side effects of Ritalin and Focalin.

There are many medicines, buthelps a lot! I have almost everything, literally, in my past (what I want, but my parents want me to remind you that I can bear. I do not know, but, nevertheless, I literally forget everything so I can not do much.) I concentrate really well. I have three books! Be re-read The Kite Runner and understood. (Las I read in 12th grade who could not understand.) I also The Scarlet Letter, I do not understand, in the 12th Year. I lost 20 pounds !!!!!!! I have more confidence. The only thing bad that I still smoke, but I went to three packs per day to 1 pack every week !!!!!!!!! extend to stress a half a pack or a package of smoked, but more than 3 packs a day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment