Monday, November 9, 2009

Insulin Pump Bags So, I Just Got Set-up On An Insulin Pump...?

So, I just got set-up on an insulin pump...? - insulin pump bags

... and had a question or two for pump users. I just put up at the pump yesterday after Cozmore type 1 diabetes, which for 27 years, so that the whole concept of being, to have connected the pump to me.

1.) How do you pupm given at night to get some sleep? Have you ever afraid to ride him, and with keys / Stop insulin pump? Are you over break worried about it? How about a drawing of the cannula during sleep time?

2.) What sort of things that lead you from day to day? What kind of bag you with public transport and what type of materials you agree with you?

3.) What are other ways that we no longer practice in your life?

1 comments:

dingding said...

1) It is the discomfort that I always ... Sleep with her. I use to connect a Velcro belt (on the website Cozmo for a variety of options are being considered) for a natural sleep and nothing to the AU to the pump. I sleep on all 4 sides at night and just get used to moving subconscious. You will get used to that too.

2) I wear an extra set of things with me (in my purse at all times you have a man bag? "They are a) infusion system require the production of alcohol, preparing IV tank. Even a pair of AAA batteries, my meter and low Skittles packages. For the first few weeks will also wrap around his log, so you can record what they eat and their BG until they set to their basal and bolus rates.

3) If I try to dress in a shop, you can get in the way to move so that only for a few minutes and forget the video of my purse, so you do not, introduced. I have the same if I go swimming or hot tubbing.

I love my pump! It was a new opportunityLife, and once the hang of it I think you will also have liked! It's free!

Post a Comment