Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hack Into Main Poptropica Server If A Hacker Breaks Into My "Guest Zone" For My Router Is My Main Network Still Safe?

If a hacker breaks into my "Guest Zone" for my router is my main network still safe? - hack into main poptropica server

I have a D-Link DIR-655. I have, because I just got a new DS, and this router has a guest. I'm using WPA2-AES secruity to my main network and would not under my entire wireless secruity just for this damn DS. So I have is a new network in my area and contains the results of the WFP, which only used Nintendo DS. (Nintendo should add .. firmware for this theme but they are very vague and without people move to the ISD to support this feature. Grr.) Anyway, I have not checked to enable the field, the routing between the two networks. I'm not concerned about people hacking my network (thanks, WPA2-AES. The only problem for my clients with WEP and easy to fly. Adds the MAC address filtering, but also do so earlier too. If a hacker breaks into .. my results in the area there anything we can do to my main network are? (passwords different for both systems.) If someone can help me it would be great. Thank you in advance.:)

2 comments:

loxotox said...

Hacks, when all areas of the user, can the results of zone allowances will not have open access to the main network. You should also cut the main network, would a hacker go for smart instead of the host region.

They are quite sure, just go further if you have installed a firewall. Safety procedures were the best we can with that what you have written, and it is unlikely that anyone, if someone is going to destroy everything.

skyline1... said...

Mal ... depends on the pro-hacker is ... but its possible .... not even if you break into the Golden area intermetdiate a computer user still break password, you call all the important information on your computer without your knowledge ... really not that hard ...

Post a Comment