Friday, November 13, 2009

Funny Anniversary Gifts What To Get For A One Year Anniversary?

What to get for a one year anniversary? - funny anniversary gifts

My sister and her BF for a year because of 27 October. They are the nicest couple I've ever seen, and unfortunately I think they are in love with my parents. He is a Mormon, can not marry, but if there is no doubt that I could (see until after college, of course). Are seniors in high school, and they liked each other from class 2, but was not allowed to date, last fall became the 16th Stresses that it bothers me, and they want less of a joke, and more romantic. Good ideas? It is a driver who loves Spongebob, The Office and looooove many movies, and he loves to ski and walk, etc. Your family is really outdoorsie, and uh .... idk what else is fun. Any idea birthday gift is greatly appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment