Saturday, November 14, 2009

Aspergers Syndrome Diagnosis More Condition_symptoms What Are The Positive And Negative Aspects Of Getting A Diagnosis Of Aspergers Syndrome?

What are the positive and negative aspects of getting a diagnosis of Aspergers Syndrome? - aspergers syndrome diagnosis more condition_symptoms

I know what it is. I wonder if the diagnosis gettng hurt someone or someone to help. I'm talking about all aspects of adult life, including employment, family, marriage, friendship, etc.
I do not know if I have to go through the ordeal, was diagnosed.
I hope you understand what I ask. I got the idea in my head, but it is hard to put into words.
I also know that the American with Disabilities Act is very specific to what a "handicap". However, he affects a large part of the life of a person, such as nonverbal communication, among others. (I find it difficult to pass for a talk, because not always have a few jokes or things too seriously.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment