Friday, December 11, 2009

Impetigo Pictures Scabies? Impetigo? Eczema?

Scabies? Impetigo? Eczema? - impetigo pictures

I have a case of Benin dermatitis (itchy sometimes a few red spots, sore from time to time, etc.), but Friday night I saw two small bumps on the skin, they only think mosquito bites this problem is ignored. The problem has increased, and my skin has bumps (I know it's serious), but still, my mother finally took me to the emergency room because the original two birds had moved all of my back, stomach, and my neck .. When I arrived at the hospital, had moved the blows on my forehead. I do not think it could be impetigo ... because his garbage oozing yellow ... but idk. My doctor diagnosed a severe infection of eczema, but I saw a photo and a brief description of the itch, and I truly believe what I have. But I'm not sure. I add pictures to the benefit of your mental health .... but if it helps, I have little balls moving through my body, but when I Eczema Cream ... but I'm always concerned about cuts to open up this thing or what MRSA. I'm only 12, so it's a little scary. Please help. I really want tShorts or more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment